Know Your Ingredients
Get a free, all-natural Om Botanical product when you post a video of yourself reading the ingredients of one of your skincare products!
The challenge starts Monday, March 13th at 12:00am and ends Friday, April 14th at midnight, EST.
We are excited to announce our promotion: The OM Botanical Challenge or #ombochallenge
Our goal with this promotion is to create awareness of what is actually in the skincare products we use every day. We come into contact with as many as 200 chemicals on a daily basis. As much as 60% of those chemicals are absorbed into our bloodstream within an hour. The FDA does not regulate what companies use in their cosmetics or beauty products. It is important to know what we are actually using for the sake of our health, our children's health, and our environment. For more information, please check out the links at the bottom of this page.
- Record yourself reading the ingredients of a personal skincare product
- Share your video on your personal Facebook and tag us
- Include the hashtags #ombotanical and #ombochallenge
- Then just email us your shipping address and please attach the video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you're finished we will send out OM Botanical's all-natural alternative to the product shown in your video for free!
- Limit one product per person
- Contest limited to the USA
- Contest runs from 12:00am Monday, March 13th through Friday, April 14th
- All videos must be posted before midnight, April 14th, EST
- Products used in video cannot be OM Botanical's
- All videos submitted are subject to use for promotional purposes
Here are some useful links: